snowy windows, tucked away, I'm looking forward to being snowed in
packing boxes, stacking them up and getting ready to move
It'll feel good to get started
wish it was a go home early kind of day. I'm sure lots of people will be trying to leave early to beat the snow. so far no snow yet, so I'll just wait as long as I can stand it. need to find more work to do.
Hmm - well only two hours to go. guess that shouldn't be so hard.
I want to start taking more pictures- have my camera with me all the time- and I want to take more video, get things in motion, because that's so different than pictures. i'm gonna start this weekend. yep.
packing boxes, stacking them up and getting ready to move
It'll feel good to get started
wish it was a go home early kind of day. I'm sure lots of people will be trying to leave early to beat the snow. so far no snow yet, so I'll just wait as long as I can stand it. need to find more work to do.
Hmm - well only two hours to go. guess that shouldn't be so hard.
I want to start taking more pictures- have my camera with me all the time- and I want to take more video, get things in motion, because that's so different than pictures. i'm gonna start this weekend. yep.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home